Invisalign Treatment In Marlborough, Northborough & Newton Centre
Many patients are hesitant about orthodontic treatment because they are self conscious about the wires and brackets ruining their smile. However, with Invisalign clear aligners, patients can improve the health and appearance of their smile without almost anyone knowing. At Carvalho & Roth, we’re proud to be an Invisalign Elite Preferred Provider and we are happy to share our expert knowledge with you.
Benefits To Invisalign
Besides being nearly invisible, there are several different advantages to Invisalign treatment:
- Invisalign is made custom for your mouth so it is more comfortable that traditional braces
- Because you remove your aligners during meal times, there is no limit to what you can eat
- Similarly, brushing and flossing are much easier with removable aligners. Simply remove to clean your teeth and replace when finished.
How It Works
Invisalign and Invisalign Teen work using custom aligners that gradually move your teeth into the desired position without your friends and family noticing.
- Wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush, and floss
- Over time you will see your teeth will move gradually
- Check in with us every 8-10 weeks to make sure things are going smoothly
- On average total treatment averages 6-15 months depending of individual situations
- Typically patients use around 18-30 aligners
Frequently Asked Questions About Invisalign
Q. How often do I need to I need to wear my aligner?
It is recommended that you wear your aligners for 20-22 hours per day and only remove them for eating or drinking, brushing and flossing.
Q. Will wearing Invisalign aligners affect my speech?
Invisalign aligners may temporarily affect the speech of some people, and you may have a slight lisp for a day or two. However, as you get used to having aligners in your mouth, any lisp caused by the aligners should disappear.
Q. Does insurance cover Invisalign?
Because medical benefits differ from policy to policy, we are able to review your personal coverage plan and check with your insurance provider. In general, if a patient has orthodontic coverage, Invisalign should be covered to the same extent as conventional braces.
Q. Does Invisalign really work?
Yes. Over 1.5 million patients with a wide variety of dental challenges have been treated with Invisalign. Invisalign was developed with orthodontists and used in dental practices worldwide.
Make An Appointment Today
To find out if Invisalign is the right treatment option for you, call our Marlborough, Northborough or Newton Centre orthodontic offices today! Our passionate staff will be happy to help you and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to seeing you!